In a growing world of hormone injected products, overuse of pesticides on plants and crops, and a prescription drug available for nearly any symptom, don’t you want a luxury product intelligently priced that has withstood the test of time?
Now we’re not talking about a 6-month lab study with a sample group of 100 people, but real products that are pure, clean, and unchanged for thousands of years. Well, that is what Spark Naturals is all about. Many people and cultures have used Essential Oils for thousands of years, they are not new! Ancient healers and caretakers used the pure essential part of plants, trees and vegetation to help with stomach ailments to sleep apnea and everything in between. Essential oils are time tested; their applications and benefits in massage, aromatic and therapeutic uses are clear and documented.
At Spark Naturals, we understand the importance of quality sourcing for our products. Our Essential Oils are tested, pure oils. What separates Spark Naturals is our variety of top quality products and our competitive pricing. Each oil, whether it is a component of a blend or a pure essential oil, is selected from the best geographic area in the world to cultivate and grow that particular plant or tree. Spark Naturals’ Essential Oil product line is made up of oils from just about every corner of the world. For instance, our lavender comes from France, our Eucalyptus from Australia, our Lemon oil is sourced from Italy, and our Wild Orange is harvested in the Dominican Republic – to name just a few. Spark Naturals oils are the purest Essential Oils available, because we carefully and strategically source them. Luxury products found at our prices are rare in the marketplace. We purchase each oil in large quantities to ensure lower pricing. Our exclusive agreements with the farmers, distilleries and cold press houses mean a cheaper, higher quality raw material.
At Spark Naturals our focus is finding, creating and developing only products that improve the health and wellness of our consumers. Try them out… We guarantee that you will be impressed!
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Pure and natural essential oils, attars and herbal extracts
- Highly focused research and development
- Best luxury pricing in the industry
Essential Oils are the naturally occurring volatile oils obtained by steam distillation or cold pressing (expression), having the beneficial traits and aroma of the plant part from which they are derived. These 100% pure oils are not processed, diluted or manipulated in any way with solvents or other additives. Although a particular species of plant, harvested, and distilled for its essential oil during a particular growing season in a specific region, may produce a fragrance differing from the same species grown in a different region, many of the main necessary chemical markers and physical specifications will be very similar.
Uses of Oils: Aromatic, Topical and Internal
How to Use Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy refers to the use of pure essential oils to enhance physical and mental well-being. Using aromatherapy may be helpful with a condition, whether one is using or not using prescription or over-the-counter drugs. Aromatherapy works through your sense of smell. Inhaling particular essential oils introduced to olfactory sensors is associated with creating an emotional response through the release of chemicals in the brain. For example, lavender oil has the ability to increase the release of the feel-good chemical serotonin, which has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Add essential oils by the drop to carrier oil, which include almond, apricot, grapeseed, jojoba, and olive oils. Depending on the purpose, water may be used instead of carrier oil.
- To enjoy aromatherapy in a bath, add 8 drops of essential oil to 1 cup of water and add to bathwater.
- To make a hair rinse containing essential oils, add 10 drops of the essential oil to 16 ounces of water.
- Aromatherapy massage oil can be created by combining 25 drops of essential oil for every 2 ounces of carrier oil.
- An effective room deodorizer may be created by adding 25 drops of essential oil to 16 ounces of water.
Spark Naturals citrus fruit essential oils are 100% cold pressed. Our other essential oils are typically 100% steam distilled
Where do most oils come from?
Essential oils come from all over the world. Most essential oils are distilled on the farm or near where the plant is grown. Therefore, essential oils tend to come from the regions of the world where the plants are cultivated. Besides North America, many oils come from Europe and Southeast Asia.
Grades, and how oils are graded
There is no official grading system that grades essential oils as A, B, C or Therapeutic grade. All Spark Naturals 100% pure essential oils are accurately labeled as such; we are committed to supply them to consumers with the highest purity and quality.
We created SPARK Naturals to help people bring balance into their lives through the use of essential oil extracts and other high quality health related products. Today’s modern world surrounds us in a cocoon of toxins, pollutants, and hazardous chemicals. This constant barrage weakens our body’s defense system, reducing our ability to fight illness. Even though the body of knowledge for essential oils is vast and centuries old, the uses are perfectly designed for today’s modern human being. Let us introduce to you the “modern” 3,000 year old wonder we offer – Spark Naturals Essential Oils.